Have you ever wished you had a crystal ball, even for a short while, to predict what challenges and hurdles lie ahead as you prepare for growth? Well, now you have the opportunity to go through a process that will enable you to identify actions you can take that will solve past and current challenges, AS WELL AS predict the challenges and problems you will encounter as you grow over the next 6 to 18 months.
Let us take you through a simple, yet profoundly effective and data-driven process. All we need to know to get started is:
- How many employees are in your company
- From that we identify which of the 7 stages of growth your company is currently in
- Next we identify which 5 of the 27 challenges your company is currently focused on
- Then we align those 5 challenges with what your company should be focusing on given it’s current stage of growth
- The next step of the process is to gather the leadership and management team in a facilitated discussion that identifies exactly what actions and initiatives need to be done to resolve all past and current challenges
- To ensure completion of all actions and initiatives, monitoring by a certified Business Growth Strategist may be necessary, but we respect your right to monitor your own progress. We just know from experience that objective monitoring is more highly sustained!
The 7 Stages of Growth (going by the number of employees in your company, determine what stage of growth you are in):
- Stage 1: from 1 to 10 employees
- Stage 2: from 11 to 19 employees
- Stage 3: from 20 to 34 employees
- Stage 4: from 35 to 57 employees
- Stage 5: from 58 to 95 employees
- Stage 6: from 96 to 160 employees
- Stage 7: from 161 to 500 employees
Once you have determined which stage of growth your company is in, refer to the table below to see what your stage’s 5 primary challenges are. Don’t worry if what you see as your current challenges do not align with the challenges in your stage of growth below. That discrepancy provides rich information on which to base a facilitated discussion.
Contact us if you would like to go through this process: